Once upon a time ... three British ladies who sat in a circle with one medium and three Beings of Light who, attracted by the Light of their auras, came and started a cycle extraordinarily informative messages which triggered my spiritual awakening.

This is my tribute to all of them because I know that the many still sleeping and skeptical will see the beauty and the message of Light and Love contained in each of them.

Be at peace



I am no-one special. I am a curious, problem solving type who's strict upbringing in the Catholic community gave me the foundation of a service to others ethic and a resolve for justice and peace.

I guess that is why, when drawn to others who were able to see beyond the ordinary we were chosen to receive outstanding messages, and beyond that, to see the MESSENGERS

We had a talented medium who was able to 'move over' and let spiritual light beings use her voice.

We were told things that would freeze us with fear, and others that were so amazing we would literally be silent and gasping at the end of the sessions.

We did this for about 8 years off and on. Above all we were compelled to return nearly every Monday for another gruelling session that would ultimately wake us out of our comfortable slumber and start the process of truth, research and upliftment.

Even more astonishing was the fact that we saw three separate light beings distinct from each other. We tested each other to see if we were imagining them and named them 1, 2 and 3 in order of appearance in many tests. The numbers stuck and the transcriptions state thus. (The Beings of Light preferred this too, as when asked their names, they insisted that we wouldn't know them, and that numbers were fine).

I found a reference to our phenomenon in an ancient script. The Apochryphon of John.

(In the light I beheld a youth who stood beside me. Even as I looked he became like an old man, then like a servant. Yet there were not three before me, but one, with multiple forms appearing through each other as though transparent. He said to me, "John, John, why do you doubt? And why are you afraid? I am the one who is with you always. I am the Father. I am the Mother. I am the Son.")

Curiously, this is EXACTLY how we saw our B.O.L. Morphing and then settling into one familiar face. It makes you think about what was reported from ancient times, and who these ‘apparitions’ really were.

Ours when asked who they were, said: Alpha, Omega, Andromeda. Still makes me tingle to think of the possibilities!

Jane

Saturday, December 1, 2012

10:11:2003



10th November 2003 

Christmas /Sun God.  Son of God/  Son of man.  The Trinity.                                                      
Biblical Misogyny. Female Apostle.


                                                                           No 3
You’ll find there is a mixture of 1 &3 here; sometimes it takes a moment or two to separate.

It is coming closer, your celebration of Christmas. You will be celebrating soon will you not my ladies?

In the beginning, the  Festival or Celebration that took place around this time was to do with the  Sun . I’m going back to ancient times now, note TIME again my ladies, time again, when Jesus’ birthday was attached to this festival for convenience sake; we can only think that it was for convenience sake, you understand me?
                                                                                                                                 
Now what I want to say to you is this: We are aware of the SERPENT that is coiled and ready to attack anybody with the mind and reason, for it is better that you stay in ignorance, you understand me my ladies? 

For if it was so, that this WAS the Jesus Christ and he came and was born, why did he tell you that he was NOT the Christ child? He said fervently that he was not the Son of God, but he was the Son of Man, do you understand me? 

HE said he was the son of man, although others said he was the Son of God.                                                                                            If you go back to the Aramaic writings, you will find that the Son of God just means the Servant of God. Why did this Jesus who was supposedly God, never talk about the Trinity

Why did he never explain about the Trinity, why did he never discuss education, why did he never mention or think to explain to you the story of Adam and Eve and if it was true or not? 

Why did he not tell you about Archaeology, Geology, Medicine and Astronomy?                                                                     If he was a God then he could have told you about these things, why did he not do his own writing about his life?

Why was it left for centuries for other persons to write about it mostly in ignorance, to use phrases, odd words, interpretations? You see, to be able to read and write at that time, was not considered to be of any good fortune that you could do this, and any ignorant person could put the words together you see. 

And why, why, why did he not tell you that your Earth plane was round and not flat, and why did he choose to let women go through all the misery that they have gone through?
If you look at your bible and find Exodus and the people that were burned at the stake, and all the executions and tortures that were coming in the name of the God, if you look at that, then why did he not say that this would be wrong?

 Why did he not say that he did not wish all the religious wars to take place?

If he was the God, he would be able to see the past the present the future; and WHY my friends did he never tell you about the afterlife?

I tell you why, my friends, for he was a man, not a God and HE DID NOT KNOW.                     

This is for you to think about, all these questions that I believe you will see? There are a lot of questions that he could have answered, and could have perfected the things that were going on at this particular time, but he never did address anything in that way.                                                                                                                                                

If we look at, shall we say, it surprises my friend and I, all the beautiful religious buildings that are built, they are all built among degradation and filth, so why was this money not used for housing the people, rather than building beautiful places, and edifices? Money wasted. This is what we can see. If you need money, it has been wasted on this, and not for houses for the people. 

I’m going back to the old times although it still applies today. Do you understand me? You need to ask questions. 

We do not understand why the people of today even in their religions why they do not look at the book, and pull apart what is within it, and go and search for themselves. For if this book, this bible, was published today, would it not be considered fiction? (Gosh, yes). 

For the stories within it would be hard to take on board and to believe, would they not? You would think it was a very good book to read, but you would not take it as serious, would you? 

So we cannot understand this you see. This does not make sense to us. It needs some closer investigation. You have all the religions that have broken up into sects and one thing and the other, all to keep you down, although people are beginning to make their own way, and I understand that the churches aren’t as full as they were. They seem more top heavy with all the clergy and the priest craft going on, than have people visiting the churches, if you understand me. So there you have it, something to think about. 

You see, we cannot understand either, why the human man is almost treated as a God in a way, and women are subservient to him, yet the distance between God and man is a long distance, is it not? And the distance between a woman and a man is the same distance. 

Why were women kept so subservient and used as chattels?   (J. Men have been afraid of women for a long time). This is so, this is so, but it is time, these things are slowly being put right. In the past there were all the atrocities committed against women, prisons and all the different tortures that went on. 

Why did he not warn against this, that he did not want this done in HIS name if he was part of the Trinity, one of the gods? 

He said fervently that he was a man; he was the son of man, not the Son of God. You remember my friend and I asked you to look into the sky, and you would see the son of man, not the Son of God, did I not say that? Ah ha!

(J. How did he know about the Trinity, because he did mention, it didn’t he?) No. 

(J. Somebody else did).  No, he didn’t mention the Trinity. If you look at pictures of Jesus and his disciples, why did he say to them and give them the impression that the Earth would soon no longer exist, why did he let them go away with that idea?For they did. Do you understand me, for this is something else. 

Also there is a picture of the apostles and Jesus at the last supper, is there not? If you look very carefully, if you think there might be twelve apostles, am I not right are there 12 apostles, if you look closely, maybe there were twelve, but they were not all men, one of them if you look we think is a Woman, and we think this is Jesus’ wife. 

Look carefully. You must study the pictures and see what you think for your self. And also about the story of Adam and Eve, you’d think that someone would have come up with you think if he was god that he would have said if it was right or wrong, to explain it? But he couldn’t because he was the son of man. He could not for he did not know.
(J. May I ask you something?) (We have been doing the remote viewing, but we’ve been picking up other things, we’ve been picking up articles and images that the person has been seeing before the object placed for the remote viewing.

Sometimes this happens because the mind is not being controlled or trained properly. Don’t let it worry you; it is all to the good if you get it right you see. If it is just haphazard, but if it relevant to the person that is laying out the basic article, and it is not exactly the article but is something that has been altered or taken away, this is all to the good, it is just learning to control. Get the basics first. Write it all down and keep an account of what you got, because this could be interesting later on.


Think that you will be right. Don’t think that it can’t be done, because it can, you can influence numbers.

I’m going to leave you now my friends, and no 1 managed to balance the energy with only a little alteration this evening, and we are back on a level plain so to speak, so we will see what happens, and keep up the work. (Thank you we will). 
I’m sorry it is short this evening. (You have other things to do). We are never still; we don’t sleep as you do. We like to keep an eye on you all.

                                                                     No 2

I come to be with you again, to bring a message from the Divine one. 

I bring you this message from the Divinity itself. From the many stars that there are in the universe, from the thousands of galaxies that there are, I bring you this message. 

For a million tears my friends will float on the sea, the sorrow that comes from the ones that have gone before, unnecessarily in the world that you live in, for some speak of all the treachery that has come about on your planet Earth. We see all these souls drifting on this sea of tears, and the altar running with blood of the innocent ones. We bring them the love of the Divinity, for we wish to take them to my Universe, to hold them to me, for I shall take them with me, and I will bring you also too I think, my children of the Divinity, my Divine daughters, I bring you with me to my universe so that you may be enfolded in love….a certain degree of ecstasy, you understand me. 

I want you to come with me my dear ones I want you to come, so I may hold you and bring you to me and clasp you to me forever. For I bring you the chalice once more, so you may take it and sip from it, and for your friends and family.

I bring you this, my daughters, for there are all these galaxies and all these stars, that line the skies and the heavens, and there are things in the heavens that you cannot see, or experience, for it is beautiful. 

I bring you the love from the Divine one, the light that you shine out from you attracts us to you once more my friends, we want to be with you and part of you, and blend with your light that we may bring you serenity and peace and happiness in your working day. 

I will go now my friends I will go, but I want you to come with me I want you to come with me.

         SUMMARY & ADDITIONS



10 Nov03.  Christmas /Sun God.  Son of God/  Son of man.  The Trinity.                                                      Biblical Misogyny. Female Apostle.


                                                                           No3
You’ll find there is a mixture of 1 &3 here; sometimes it takes a moment or two to separate.
It is coming closer, your celebration of Christmas. You will be celebrating soon will you not my ladies?
In the beginning, the  Festival or Celebration that took place around this time was to do with the  Sun . I’m going back to ancient times now, note TIME again my ladies, time again, when Jesus’ birthday was attached to this festival for convenience sake; we can only think that it was for convenience sake, you understand me.                                                                                                                                 Now what I want to say to you is this. We are aware of the SERPENT that is coiled and ready to attack anybody with the mind and reason, for it is better that you stay in ignorance, you understand me my ladies? For if it was so, that this WAS the Jesus Christ and he came and was born, why did he tell you that he was NOT the Christ child? He said fervently that he was not the Son of God, but he was the Son of Man, do you understand me? HE said he was the son of man, although others said he was the Son of God.                                                                                            If you go back to the Aramaic writings, you will find that the Son of God just means the Servant of God. Why did this Jesus who was supposedly God, never talk about the Trinity? Why did he never explain about the Trinity, why did he never discuss education, why did he never mention or think to explain to you the story of Adam and Eve and if it was true or not? Why did he not tell you about archaeology, geology, medicine and astronomy?                                                                     If he was a God then he could have told you about these things, why did he not do his own writing about his life? Why was it left for centuries for other persons to write about it mostly in ignorance, to use phrases, odd words, interpretations? You see, to be able to read and write at that time, was not considered to be of any good fortune that you could do this, and any ignorant person could put the words together you see; and why, why, why did he not tell you that your earth plane was round and not flat, and why did he choose to let women go through all the misery that they have gone through?
 If you look at your bible and find Exodus and the people that were burned at the stake, and all the execution s and tortures that were coming in the name of the God, if you look at that, then why did he not say that this would be wrong? Why did he not say that he did not wish all the religious wars to take place?
If he was the God, he would be able to see the past the present the future; and WHY my friends did he never tell you about the afterlife? I tell you why, my friends, for he was a man, not a God and HE DID NOT KNOW.                     This is for you to think about, all these questions that I believe you will see? There are a lot of questions that he could have answered, and could have perfected the things that were going on at this particular time, but he never did address anything in that way.                                                                                                                                                If we look at shall we say, it surprises my friend and I, all the beautiful religious buildings that are built, they are all built among degradation and filth, so why was this money not used for housing the people, rather than building beautiful places, and edifices. Money wasted. This is what we can see. If you need money, it has been wasted on this, and not for houses for the people. I’m going back to the old times although it still applies today. Do you understand me? You need to ask questions. We do not understand why the people of today even in their religions why they do not look at the book, and pull apart what is within it, and go and search for themselves. For if this book, this bible, was published today, would it not be considered fiction? (Gosh, yes). For the stories within it would be hard to take on board and to believe would they not? You would think it was a very good book to read, but you would not take it as serious, would you? So we cannot understand this you see. This does not make sense to us. It needs some closer investigation. You have all the religions that have broken up into sects and one thing and the other, all to keep you down, although people are beginning to make their own way, and I understand that the churches aren’t as full as they were. They seem more top heavy with all the clergy and the priest craft going on, than have people visiting the churches, if you understand me. So there you have it, something to think about. You see, we cannot understand either, why the human man is almost treated as a God in a way, and women are subservient to him, yet the distance between God and man is a long distance is it not, and the distance between a woman and a man is the same distance. Why were women kept so subservient and used as chattels?   (J. Men have been afraid of women for a long time). This is so, this is so, but it is time, these things are slowly being put right. In the past there were all the atrocities committed against women, prisons and all the different tortures that went on. Why did he not warn against this, that he did not want this done in HIS name if he was part of the Trinity, one of the gods? He said fervently that he was a man; he was the son of man, not the Son of God. You remember my friend and I asked you to look into the sky, and you would see the son of man, not the Son of God, did I not say that. Ah ha.
(J. How did he know about the Trinity, because he did mention it didn’t he?) No. (J. Somebody else did).  No he didn’t mention the Trinity. If you look at pictures of Jesus and his disciples, why did he say to them and give them the impression that the earth would soon no longer exist, why did he let them go away with that idea? For they did. Do you understand me, for this is something else. Also there is a picture of the apostles and Jesus at the last supper, is there not? If you look very carefully, if you think there might be twelve apostles, am I not right are there 12 apostles, if you look closely, maybe there were twelve, but they were not all men, one of them if you look we think is a Woman, and we think this is Jesus’ wife. Look carefully. You must study the pictures and see what you think for your self. And also about the story of Adam and Eve, you’d think that someone would have come up with you think if he was god that he would have said if it was right or wrong; to explain it. But he couldn’t because he was the son of man. He could not for he did not know  
(J. May I ask you something?) (We have been doing the remote viewing, but we’ve been picking up other things, we’ve been picking up articles and images that the person has been seeing before the object placed for the remote viewing.) Sometimes this happens because the mind is not being controlled or trained properly. Don’t let it worry you; it is all to the good if you get it right you see. If it is just haphazard, but if it relevant to the person that is laying out the basic article, and it is not exactly the article but is something that has been altered or taken away, this is all to the good, it is just learning to control. Get the basics first. Write it all down and keep an account of what you got, because this could be interesting later on.
Think that you will be right, don’t think that it can’t be done, because it can, you can influence numbers.
I’m going to leave you now my friends, and no1 managed to balance the energy with only a little alteration this evening, and we are back on a level plain so to speak, so we will see what happens, and keep up the work. (Thank you we will).  
I’m sorry it is short this evening. (You have other things to do). We are never still; we don’t sleep as you do. We like to keep an eye on you all.

                                                                     No2
I come to be with you again, to bring a message from the Divine one. I bring you this message from the Divinity itself. From the many stars that there are in the universe, from the thousands of galaxies that there are, I bring you this message. For a million tears my friends will float on the sea, the sorrow that comes from the ones that have gone before, unnecessarily in the world that you live in, for some speak of all the treachery that has come about on your planet Earth. We see all these souls drifting on this sea of tears, and the altar running with blood of the innocent ones. We bring them the love of the Divinity, for we wish to take them to my Universe, to hold them to me, for I shall take them with me, and I will bring you also too I think, my children of the Divinity, my Divine daughters, I bring you with me to my universe so that you may be enfolded in love….a certain degree of ecstasy, you understand me. I want you to come with me my dear ones I want you to come, so I may hold you and bring you to me and clasp you to me forever. For I bring you the chalice once more, so you may take it and sip from it, and for your friends and family. I bring you this, my daughters, for there are all these galaxies and all these stars, that line the skies and the heavens, and there are things in the heavens that you cannot see, or experience, for it is beautiful. I bring you the love from the Divine one, the light that you shine out from you attracts us to you once more my friends, we want to be with you and part of you, and blend with your light that we may bring you serenity and peace and happiness in your working day. I will go now my friends I will go, but I want you to come with me I want you to come with me.
                   SUMMARY & ADDITIONS








Offline -  http://www.spirit-truths.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

cia



TRANSCRIÇÃO DESTE VIDEO EM PORTUGUÊS AQUI

esoteric



SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH, ESPAÑOL, PORTUGUÊS

Click upon the circle after the small square for captions